Sunday, April 24, 2005

Finally..some news...:)

Soo, okay, it took me a bit longer than I thought to get my ass in front of the computer and write something here... Anyways I had a really important task to do, meaning I had to find an outfit for my graduation-party. I'm actually proud of myself, because I did find a really cool one. It's the color of champagne with dark blue and white jacket and white shoes and handbag. Now all I can do is hope that I didn't mess anything up, so that I can't graduate after all, 'cause that would just be...depressing. Well, enough about that. So I spent over a week in St. Petersburg. I did all kind of fun stuff there, I actually had the balls to go and try sushi. It's was good, despite all the warnings I got from my friends...:D I think I might actually book that restaurant for my graduation-party...hmm... oh shit, again I'm thinking about that...okay moving on...I also got asked to take part in a tv-show there, I would have had to find a partner for myself and do all kinds of tasks with him and if I'd make it in five hours I would have gotten a beach-vacation. Unfortunately I couldn't participate because I don't live in St. Petersburg...those bastards...oh well, I still made it to the Russian national television...yay me!!!:D

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiina said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, go Krisse....

I think you should post about the latest news ;) (altho almost everybody knows already...)

3:59 AM  
Blogger yusufyusuf said...

Happy holidays..!
TARKAN NEW ALBUM:METAMORFOZ

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home