Sunday, March 27, 2005

Spring is here!!! (feat. chocolate eggs)

Well, apparently my friends find me boring for not putting anything new out here...So here we go..Hmm..nothing much has really been going on, though I did go to the movies today to see "Finding Neverland"..it was truly amazing, and well, no surprise, Peter Pan is one of my most beloved characters. Johnny Depp was breathtaking, as always, and Kate Winslet, well she really overdid herself this time. Oh, and hey, it's easter! I almost forgot! Ooo..past two days have been soo cool, since the sun just didn't stop shining, and it was warm!!! So, Happy Easter everyone! Well, in this section I can only say: chocolate eggs, chocolate eggs, easter sweets and chocolate eggs. Those have kept me alive for the last three days, being the only nutrients. Well, thank god easter's only once a year..but then, there's also christmas though..and..and...oh man!

13 Comments:

Blogger Tiina said...

Happy easter to you too hun :)

I really want to see finding neverland...I love both Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet...

8:28 AM  
Blogger Squish said...

happy easter!!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Cristeta said...

yeah, they're both really cool...:)whooooa..the last day!!! chocolate egg score: 10...damn i'm good! Seriously guys, no one can beat me at eating, i'm simply the champion! :p

4:00 AM  
Blogger Tiina said...

Excuse moi?? I could beat you any time, I'm just on a diet so I can't do it at the mo...btw, I haven't eaten any chocolate eggs :)

10:34 AM  
Blogger Cristeta said...

tuuli, just one? girl, please tell me you've eaten loads of other unhealthy stuff, please? you're making me feel like a hippopotamus right now...

oh, and tiina your stomach is no good after your diets..so i seriously would beat you...i always beat kalle too and he's a football player for cryinoutloud!:D

7:15 AM  
Blogger Gareth said...

I didn't get any Easter eggs! :(

7:50 AM  
Blogger Cristeta said...

oh gareth, you poor baby...how did that happen? that's just so wrong...a deprived easter..:(

12:40 PM  
Blogger Tiina said...

Krisse my stomach's still big...and anyone could eat more than Kalle!! I think you me and Julia should have an eating competition after my diet...so that's like January 2006....you up for it?? (I'm not sure if I'll even be in Finland tho...)

And Gareth I can be your easter egg :) ....errr... :/ ...hmm....

2:48 AM  
Blogger Cristeta said...

oh hun, i'm always up for a little competition! we won't necessarily be here either though, since me and julia are going to AMERICA nxt year!!!!!!!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Tiina said...

but you're meeting me there right?? In California ;)

11:45 AM  
Blogger Squish said...

*rocks out to Phantom Planet and smashes up some instruments for no apparent reason*

7:48 AM  
Blogger Tiina said...

an update please !!!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Cristeta said...

okaay...
yes mam, i'll update!
:p

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home