Thursday, March 17, 2005

And so it is...

"And so it is Just like you said it would be Life goes easy on me Most of the time And so it is The shorter story No love, no glory No hero in her sky... I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes..." Gosh, such a beautiful song that is.. I'm forced to sit home, sick, so my only comfort is Damien Rice... I can't go to bellydancing or salsa, which sucks, and as if that wasn't enough I'm having my matriculation examination, this week and for two weeks to come...grrrreat! Tuuli, you're so right; studying sucks! Or well, actually, I still haven't opened a single book, but hey, it does suck, doesn't it!? :D

10 Comments:

Blogger Tiina said...

Blower's Daughter is the best :) Have I sent you any of the other songs by Damien Rice?? (or have you downloaded any?)

12:24 AM  
Blogger Cristeta said...

Actually, I can watch the video and listen to the song any time i want, through yahoo!, since i'm a member...but i haven't downloaded it yet...i don't like downloading, 'cause most of the songs are just some shitty versions...or simply viruses...:(

3:10 AM  
Blogger Tiina said...

I meant both :) ...if either of you wants any of the songs I'm willing to send them to you for a small price of a couple of sexual favours ;) ...just kidding...ask and you shall receive...or something...

4:30 AM  
Blogger Tiina said...

Yar :) I'd love to do it :)

10:21 AM  
Blogger Tiina said...

An update ploise!!

1:57 AM  
Blogger Squish said...

just a note on computer security...

if you're looking for music and it's a .exe file, don't download it

audio file extensions are .mp3 .wav .wmv and .wma

remember those and you can't go far wrong

and now you can stop reading this boring post and go back to your business

^_^

8:59 AM  
Blogger Cristeta said...

ooh, well it wasn't boring at all actually! thanks a lot, this will save me time and strength, not being forced to try a thousand different files, before getting the right one...:D thanx man!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Squish said...

another thing that might help...

most files under about 500k in size are at risk of being a virus, that's not a certainty but be cautious around small files at all times

that was another note from your friendly neighbourhood squish meister

^_^

12:13 PM  
Blogger Squish said...

oh and those audio file extensions I listed aren't the only audio file extensions there are but those are the most common ones

12:14 PM  
Blogger Cristeta said...

why thank you good sir!;) that helps a lot since i really am no computer genious..:D

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home