Monday, April 04, 2005

Girls, they wanna have fun...

Okay, so last weekend was a lot of fun...we partied for two days in a row, and i wrote most of this yesterday so don't worry if some stuff is a bit strange...:D Soo, the exams are over and that's the reason for the partying..:) Friday night we spent in some clubs in the centre, but on Saturday me, Tiina, Tuuli and some others went to see our friends' gig and after that, decided to stay in a local bar. Now that was somethin', with it's karaoke performance by Tiina and Emma, and our little girl talk-camp in the ladies room and of course (no night would be normal without this), some 40-50-year-old men trying to make an impression on us...Yees, such great fun indeed...muahaa...;D Okay, i'm evil, i know and cruel, but yeah, in just some cases that's completely acceptable..right?;)
"I come home in the morning light/my mother says when you gonna live your life right/oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones/and girls they want to have fun/oh girls just want to have fun..."

9 Comments:

Blogger Tiina said...

Lol, you didn't even hear our karaoke performance!! :D ...it was heas of fun altho we sounded horrible....and I got beer all over me but so did you? ;)

5:41 AM  
Blogger Tiina said...

Yes the karaoke performance you didn't even hear!! :( ....it wasn't pretty I have to say :/

5:41 AM  
Blogger Cristeta said...

well actually, when tuuli and i were having our little camp-thingy, we did hear some screaming and shouting...:P and yes tiina i did get loads of beer on my jeans also in a very uncomfortoble area..if you know what i mean..and yes, by you..:D

8:13 AM  
Blogger Squish said...

ooo tiina did karaoke?!?!
anyone take piccies or video it or ANYTHING?!?!
I must see this!!
^_^

8:40 AM  
Blogger Tiina said...

And yar George :) I most certainly did sing karaoke :) It sounded awful and I was v. embarrassed but that's the whole point right??

11:38 PM  
Blogger Tiina said...

and no-one filmed it :)(thank god!)

11:38 PM  
Blogger Cristeta said...

oh tiina darling, it wasn't that bad...you obviously haven't heard me sing...now that's something, as kelly osbourne would say, "fucking revolting"...:D (sorry, just love the commercial they play on mtv..anyone seen?:))

12:03 AM  
Blogger Tiina said...

Well how can you say it wasn't bad when you didn't even hear it?? ...and I've never seen that ad....sowwy :)

4:52 AM  
Blogger Tiina said...

Go and check out my new photo of us kissing on my blog! :)

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home